PASSER’AILE: Un pont entre l’Afrique de l’Ouest et l’Europe pour renforcer les travailleurs sociaux européens prenant en charge les MNA is a project coordinated by Future au Présent (FAP) in partnership with Per Esempio Onlus.
PASSER’AILE’s main objective is to strengthen the skills of social workers who take care of unaccompanied minors from West Africa, so as to help them fight the mechanisms of social exclusion in host countries. Through the exchange of good practices between African and European social workers, their awareness of linguistic, social and cultural factors and those related to the knowledge of the journey undertaken by many minors from Africa to Europe will be increased. The main idea is to tackle and overcome intercultural obstacles in order to improve the process of care and reception of young migrants.
Specific objectives of PASSER’AILE are:
- Promote collaboration and exchange of practices between peers through the creation of a transnational network of European and West African social workers.
- Strengthen the UMAs social care in Europe through the exchange of practices and collaboration with social workers from West Africa.
- Capitalize and share the experiments carried out by the partnership with institutions, young professionals and the public.
The project started in September 2020 and will end in August 2023 (36 months) and is implemented by:
– Future au Présent (FAP), coordinator, France
– Fondation Apprentis d’Auteuil (FAA), France
– Cáritas Española, Spain
– Per Esempio Onlus, Italy
– Association Jeunesse et Développement du Mali (AJDM), Mali
– Center d’histoire sociale des mondes contemporains (CHS), France
PASSER’AILE is a project supported by the Agence française Erasmus+ Education & Formation within the framework of KA204 – Strategic partnerships in adult education of Erasmus+ programme.