V4Volunteers – Promoting Inclusive Voluntary Activities
V4Volunteers is a project funded by KA3 – Social inclusion through education, training and youth of Erasmus+ programme that aims to empower youth workers and support staff who are experienced in the field of volunteering. They will develop competences related to promotion, implementation and mainstreaming of volunteering projects as a tool for social inclusion.
Specifically, this project aims at:
- promoting youth voluntarism as a tool for social inclusion of youngsters with fewer opportunities;
- actively encouraging volunteerism, as a way of civic engagement and youth capacity building;
- developing and sharing innovative methods to reinforce volunteering structures;
- developing policy recommendations about the topic of volunteering;
- establishing sustainable cooperation between the actors involved in European Voluntary Service and European Solidarity Corps;
- equipping EVS support staff of partner organizations with efficient skills, knowledge and competences, in order to set higher standards in voluntary projects across the participating countries.
V4volunteers will last three years (2019-2021) and will promote focus groups about the topic of volunteering, exchange of good and bad practices among partners’ organizations, international meetings, trainings, a desk research on the existing European framework on voluntarism and a final policy recommendation paper addressed to the EACEA, based on the good practices identified during the project lifetime.
Partner organizations of V4volunteers’ project are:
- United Societies of Balkans, Greece (coordinator)
- Per Esempio Onlus, Italy
- Merseyside Expanding Horizons, UK
- Sende, Spain
- Fundacja Autokreacja, Poland